A little about the acting editor
- An amateur fashion lover (and critic);
- Current active mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
What inspires me
- People’s taste for fashion and the way they dress
- Matchstick men
- My beloved readers (including you 😉 )
- Let your light shine – R kelly – a dedication to the victims of hurricane Katrina
- Numbers in the book – Lucky Dube
Favorite video game
- Master of the game – Sydney Sheldon
- Michael Crichton’s Prey. The suspense is just overwhelming. They say that if you have not driven fast, you haven’t seen the future. And then, if you have seen the future, you do not have a future. If you ask me, I would tell you the truth; this guy has actually seen the future.
- I wanted to read the Da Vinci Code but I ended up watching the movie instead. Well, I don’t know f I missed anything but the story is quite a piece.
- Hide & Seek; Ian Rankin – please inspire me
And now, after months of endless long working hours, I long to grab a novel, a great one, to enjoy an immersion to a world of others…
- Tom & Jerry
- Crank Yankers
- Dr Becker (apparently the Dr. is quick to drop the big bombs on anything that pisses him off, I just love it)
- 2 & 1/2 men
Favorite music genre
Favorite Extreme Sport(s)
- Boxing – too bad Manny and Floyd will not be fist bumping… but nonetheless we’ve got a couple of bouts to look forward to
NB: The contents of this page may change without prior notice, I’ll however, try to keep it as up to date and accurate as possible. Some details will be skewed or withheld for the sake of fashion.