10 Tips how to dress fashionably at the office:
- Whether it is casual or formal wear, be smart and ‘crease free’; iron your clothes.
- Be presentable, not just to your workmates and superiors but also to any visitors at the office.
- Shop sensibly, make sure your clothes fit you comfortably, a wardrobe malfunction could cost you a lot at your workplace.
- Choose colognes and perfumes wisely; avoid strong smells
- Keep make-up to a minimum
- Keep you inner-self to yourself; no indecent exposers at the office.
- Use a simple but smart and presentable hair style.
- Leather shoes, low heels should be preferred. Avoid excessive heels or ‘noise-making’ shoes. If you need to wear boots or other kinds of shoes (outside the office) that maybe inappropriate at the office, keep an extra pair under your desk.
- Avoid excessive jewelry or bling; (your workplace is not a music video shooting scene)
- To avoid any unforeseen embarrassment take a handkerchief or a napkin with u; it will always be handy if you’ve to dirt off your clothes or clear your nostril.